Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Next

Many months later and...she's back.

From a new city in a new state on a new bed - queen size. That last bit alone could warrant a post. I will never be able to go back to a twin bed again. The fact that I can sleep diagonally - if I so choose - it simply boggles my mind. Of course, I am unemployed and reeling from being away from home, so it doesn't take much these days.

As I type - from my giant bed - I am surrounded by my possessions in varying amounts of disarray and unpackedness (it's a word...now). As many times as I moved in college, one would think I'd have it down to an art by now. But I don't. In fact the more I do it the more I hate it, but I'm sure that will never stop me.

Amidst all the packing and life-organizing, I am still job hunting and trying to get my bearings in a new city. Both are going very slow. But I have my first interview on Friday, and I send out more and more resumes every day, so hopefully the tide will turn. And as far as knowing my way around...I don't. But I do know where the nearest grocery store, Starbucks, and movie theatre are, and really, what else does a girl really need?

The blog updating will probably be pretty slow, or incredibly boring, until I get settled, and maybe even after, I don't know. Most of what I write is probably only interesting to me anyway.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bonnie, I don't know about anyone else but I love your web page! Where else can I travel the world without ever leaving Mt. Holly and its pretty cheap too. Good Luck finding a job. I am sure you will get one pretty soon!!
    Love, Aunt Amee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your aunt is soooo stupid (Amee, she's too chicken to go anywhere)!!! But I'm glad you are doing your page agian

    aunt shannon

    ReplyDelete